Follow on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday 18 April 2014

'Let's Relax And Watch THE PASSION OF CHRIST'

Hello !
Hope the spirit of Easter has finally settled in? So, Easter is a time to reflect and all, yeah; but you need to relax as well o. So, I've gotten some funny Easter sayings, I do hope you grab them !


  1. So is Easter the festival of eggs or of bunnies bro? I still can’t understand how the eggs and the bunnies are related. ~Tewin Sham
  2. Easter Bunny wisdom says that you better don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.
  3. The Good thing: if you find Easter eggs on Easter. The Bad thing: if you find Easter eggs on Christmas.
  4. The Pastor said, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!" My friend replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor." Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?" He whispered back, "I'm in the secret service."
  5. My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get the stuff cheaper then. ~ Amy Sedaris
  6. My son upset me once. He told me the tooth fairy; Easter bunny and Santa Claus aren’t real. My life is a lie.
  7. I’m sure that I would betray you only for much more than 30 pieces of silver to murderous authorities. Certainly, unless we happened to be in a major economic recession.
Have a lovely Easter !

- Bless 

2 comments: